September 5, 2015

Dear baby girl,

Dear baby girl,
I have been thinking about you a lot lately.  You move around constantly, and it makes me wonder if you'll want to be a gymnast or a ballerina.  Your so much like your daddy, you're both majorly camera shy; whenever they do an ultra sound you cover your face with your hands.  I was daydreaming and wondering what you’ll be like. I wonder if you'll have curly hair and blue eyes from your dads side or if you'll have brown hair and long eyelashes like I do.  Either way, you’re going to be so smart—I just know it.  
I'm wondering what its going to be like to hold you, and how big you'll be when you're born.  You're only 2lbs now and they tell me you're gonna gain a lot of weight here in the next few weeks if the steroids  work that they gave me.  I know you’ll be perfect no matter what and  that we won’t be able to take our eyes off of you.  I can’t wait. I have no idea when you plan on making your big entrance into the world, and that’s okay.  The doctors say you could come at any moment, and that scares me.  We still gotta finish you're room so if you could hang out in there for a few more weeks we'd be forever grateful, ok?  We are very much in love and can’t wait to meet you someday soon.
Know that you are already so very loved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment