November 8, 2014

from my phone: hunting with family

all of these photos were taken with my phone
its 6 o'clock saturday morning and my husband is bubbling with excitement; today we're heading into the woods with my family to go hunting. He lives and breathes hunting and nature. Theres just something about the early mornings, hiking for miles (and miles!), animals (the bigger the better!) and guns that he just...loves. He can't resist it. I'm more of a lets stay home and sleep in type of person, but not this morning. We head out of town to one of his favorite hunting spots and we all unload and head up the hill just as the sun was coming over the mountains. The view was breathtaking, as was the hike. The kiddos tried to be as quiet as they could and they did amazing.  My husband was having a blast and didn't wanna stop hunting until the sun went down that night and he couldn't see anything. When we got home that night we had been hiked 10 miles..so I was dead and he was still bubbling. My love for hunting and hiking is slowly getting stronger thanks to my amazing husband who is patiently teaching me just how amazing nature is..and how amazing you feel when you hiked farther than you thought you could.

No comments:

Post a Comment