November 13, 2014

the way he loves me

10616172_858002310878583_8756895308084524511_n

growing up i always had this dream that i'd be the good wife all the time; i'd always cook tasty dishes, stay on top of the laundry and dishes, and i'd always have a smile on my face. I've been married for a few months, and i'm no where near the wife that i thought i'd be. I'm far from being the "good" wife. There have been nights when something i cooked tasted awful, or nights that i didn't even cook. There are days when i just stare at the pile of laundry lying on the bed, or the dishes scream from the sink to be washed. There have also been days when i have done nothing but cry...and cry..and smiles were no where to be seen. Many times since getting married I've failed in my book as being a good wife...and yet my husband still loves me. He loves me when the food i cook doesn't turn out and is awful, when the laundry is still in the same place it was when he left for work and he still loves me when i'm not all smiles. i don't know how he does it, but i can say i'm beyond thankful to have him always there...always loving me. He doesn't give up on me, he doesn't loose his temper or raise his voice, he just loves me. And i'm amazed (and beyond thankful) for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment