April 3, 2016

Iced Mocha Coffee

Living out on the ranch definitely  has it's ups but it also has it's downs-one being there's no Starbucks within 100 miles of our house. It sucks honestly. I've been having a major craving for a Mocha Frap but no can do out here. I searched Pinterest hoping I could find a recipe to make one close but I didn't have any of the ingredients so I grabbed my blender and decided to try winging it. Boy am I glad I did. It turned out perfect and I have to say I may like this more than Starbucks..besides it's way cheaper and since I used Coconut milk, it's on the lighter side without tasting like it. It's the perfect Spring/Summer treat to enjoy on those hot afternoons...or mornings ;)




1C coconut milk (any kind of milk with work great.)
3TBS chocolate syrup (feel free to add more or less, depending on how sweet you like it)
1C strong coffee
Handful of ice
Place all the ingredients in a blender for 20-30 seconds and enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment